Thank you for visiting our website. If you continue to use this site you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our govern our relationship with you in relation to this website.
The term ‘Gables Bed and Breakfast’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Gables Bed and Breakfast, 207 Point St., Stayner, Ontario, Canada L0M 1S0. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of this website is for your general information only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the content found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such content may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any content on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains content which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics and copy. Reproduction is strictly prohibited.
- Any trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Ontario, Canada.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to our email updates or fill out a form. When subscribing to our email updates or filling out a form on our site, as appropriate, you will be asked to enter your name and e-mail address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use the information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To improve our website.
- To improve customer service.
- To send periodic emails, which you may unsubscribe from at any time by replying with “unsubscribe” in the header or body of the email.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our terms and conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at www.gablesbedandbreakfast.ca